What Exactly Are Seed Bombs?Seed bombs are small, hand rolled balls of flower seeds, compost, and clay. They are designed to be easily planted or thrown onto the soil, allowing seeds to grow and flourish with minimal maintenance.
How Do Seed Bombs Benefit the Environment?Seed bombs help the environment by:
- Boosting Biodiversity: Seed bombs contain a mix of flower seeds, providing nectar and forage for pollinating bees and butterflies.
- Rewilding Enviroments: With more green lawns replacing wild areas, the flowers grown with seed bombs help restore natural habitats, providing essential homes for wildlife.
- Enhancing Soil Health: The plants grown with seed bombs will improve the soil conditions by introducing organic matter that enriches the soil, making it more fertile and capable of retaining moisture.
What Are the Benefits of Growing Seed Bombs?Seed bombs can be a game-changer for those who want to start flower growing:
- Low Maintenance Gardening: The nutrient rich clay provides rich minerals to help seedlings grow with minimal upkeep, making them perfect for busy gardeners.
- Cost-Effective: Planting with seed bombs is an affordable way to establish a variety of plants, especially over larger areas.
- Attract Pollinators: Flowers attract beneficial insects like bees and butterflies to your garden.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Wildflower meadows create stunning, colour-rich landscapes that enhance the beauty of your property.
Hello Seedling seed bombs were inspired by wanting to create a more beautiful, colourful, and sustainable world - we've spent the last 12 months supporting Aussies to plant a bit of beauty everyday.
We want to help you create beauty in every space, and are creating a line of beautiful garden and home supports to beautify the every day, every day.
Check our our range of seed bombs and gardening accessories!